Adult Co-occurring / Substance Use Disorder
Adult Co-occurring / Substance Use DisorderMalina
Integrated abstinence-based program to help patients with psychiatric and substance use disorders. The Adult Co-Occurring/Substance Use Disorder program is designed to assist individuals with the following:
- Substance Use
- Self-harm or thoughts of self-harm
- Depression, sadness, hopelessness
- Mood instability
- Anxiety, persistent worry, or panic attacks
The program incorporates cognitive behavioral therapy, motivational interviewing, mindfulness and the develop-ment of a support system. The goal of the program is to promote abstinence and provide the patient with the tools to develop an improved sense of satisfaction in his or her life.
KEY COMPONENTS OF TREATMENT
- Board-certified psychiatrists for medical care
- Compassionate around-the-clock nursing care
- Comfortable Detoxification
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Use of support groups, including 12-step groups
- Relapse prevention
- Problem-solving, stress management and life skills development
- Leisure skills training
- Collaboration with outpatient providers
- Aftercare planning for continued recovery
Call SUN First.
Patients and families or referring professionals can call SUN 24/7 to schedule a no cost assessment. Adults can be assessed and admitted directly to SUN. A SUN Intake Specialist will be waiting to help. Professional referrals are not necessary. Inpatient and outpatient services provided. Programs available for all ages. Call us at 713-796-2273.
Powered by themekiller.com