Adult Mood & AnxietyMalina
The Adult Mood & Anxiety Program is designed to assist individuals with the following:
- Depressed mood, hopelessness
- Self-harm or thoughts of self-harm
- Difficulty with daily functioning
- Excessive sleepiness
- Mood swings
- Engaging in risk taking behavior
- Anxiety, persistent worry, panic attacks
- Difficulty regulating impulses
The Adult Mood & Anxiety Disorder Program uses evidence-based treatment for adults including cognitive behavioral therapy and psychopharmacology.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is a leading trauma-informed care treatment utilizing the principles of safety, empowerment, peer support, collaboration, and choice. In CBT, the role of the treatment team is to guide the patient through the process and provide the tools necessary to achieve recovery. The role of the patient is to be the expert in terms of his or her own recovery and change process.
KEY COMPONENTS OF TREATMENT
- Board-certified psychiatrists for medical care
- Compassionate around-the-clock nursing care
- Life skills groups and healthy living groups
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Stress Management
- Activity Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Collaboration with outpatient providers
- Aftercare planning for continued recovery
Call SUN First.
Patients and families or referring professionals can call SUN 24/7 to schedule a no cost assessment. Adults can be assessed and admitted directly to SUN. A SUN Intake Specialist will be waiting to help. Professional referrals are not necessary. Inpatient and outpatient services provided. Programs available for all ages. Call us at 713-796-2273.
Powered by themekiller.com