Partial Hospitalization Program
- This program is for the individual who may be transitioning from inpatient care or who may need more intensive treatment in a time of crisis to prevent the need for hospitalization.
- Patients attend five groups/day for five days a week.
- Groups focus on Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), Coping Skills Training and a group on WRAP (Wellness Recovery Action Plan) an evidence-based system that is used by people who want to attain the highest possible level of wellness or Relapse Prevention.
- Our team of psychiatrists provides comprehensive medication management.
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- This program is for the individual who may be stepping down from partial hospitalization but still require the support and structure IOP provides or the client who may need more intensive treatment than that offered by traditional outpatient care.
- Patients attend three group/day three days a week.
- Groups include a daily process group (to work through current issues), cognitive therapy, and the daily WRAP or Relapse Prevention group.
KEY COMPONENTS OF TREATMENT
- Board-certified psychiatrists for medical care
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Use of support groups including 12-step groups
- Relapse prevention
- Stress management and life skills development
- Activity Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Collaboration with outpatient providers
- Aftercare planning for continued recovery
Call SUN First.
Patients and families or referring professionals can call SUN 24/7 to schedule a no cost assessment. Adults can be assessed and admitted directly to SUN. A SUN Intake Specialist will be waiting to help. Professional referrals are not necessary. Inpatient and outpatient services provided. Programs available for all ages. Call us at 713-796-2273