The Adolescent Program is designed to assist teenagers with the following:
- Poor impulse control
- Self-harm or thoughts of self-harm
- Depression, sadness, hopelessness
- Mood instability
- Auditory or visual hallucinations
- Persistent worry or panic attacks
- Paranoia or delusions
- Substance Use
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- This program is for the individual who may be transitioning from inpatient care or who may need more intensive treatment in a time of crisis to prevent the need of hospitalization.
- Patients attend five groups/day for five days a week.
- Our team of psychiatrists provides comprehensive medication management.
- Group therapy.
- Hours of operation are 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- This program is for the individual who may be transitioning from partial hospitalization but still requires the support and structure IOP provides or the client who may need more intensive treatment than that offered by traditional outpatient care.
- Group Therapy.
- Patients attend three groups/day three to five days a week.
- Hours of operation based on program.
KEY COMPONENTS OF TREATMENT
- Board-certified psychiatrists for medical care
- Cognitive Behavioral Techniques
- Motivational Interviewing
- Relapse prevention
- Stress management and life skills development
- Family Therapy
- Collaboration with outpatient providers
- Aftercare planning for continued recovery
- Therapeutic community
- Individualized treatment planning